“Working together to create the Blaenau Gwent We Want”
In order to comply with the Well-being of future Generations (Wales) Act, Blaenau Gwent has completed the transition of its Local Service Board to a Public Service Board.
It exists to improve the economic, social, environmental and cultural well- being of the people living in the Blaenau Gwent area.
The Board will contribute to these national well-being goals:
- A more prosperous Wales
- A resilient Wales
- A healthier Wales
- A more equal Wales
- A Wales of cohesive communities
- A Wales of vibrant culture and thriving Welsh Language
- A globally responsible Wales
The four statutory members of the Board are:
- Blaenau Gwent Council
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
- South Wales Fire and Rescue Service
- Natural Resources Wales